Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Motivation to blog

Do you wonder why I suddenly started blogging ? There is no secret that everybody in the world wants to be heared. Internet has given the infrastructure and blogging is one of those ultimate tool to fulfill that always longing wish.

I am growing in this internet age and I have seen it growing it for last couple of years but I realize the true power of internet and blogging after reading the famous book "World is Flat". Author has clearly said this internet age is the third wave of globalization which has empowered the individual.

People are blogging, publishing content, videos etc and they are communicating across all boundaries.Isn't it great.

I think most of the people on earth would agree that "money is power" and I just said that blogging/Internet is power. So do these two powers (money power and internet power) have anything in common, yes I do think so.
If internet is power it should also translate to it's another form "Money".

There will be countless evident exapmles and lot's of people are exploiting that internet power to earn money.

I always wondered how ? and then today I got this link from a friend of mine and I dig deeper that search giant google has given such a easy way to do that in form of "AdSense".

Quickest way to use adsense is to blog. I think I am too optimistic.
I am just hoping that somebody is going to read this story and going to click on couple of adds which shows up in the bars and that will add some cents to my adsense account and one day google is going to send me a cheque of some %%%%%%% Rs.

You got the idea....so thanks for reading and happy blogging.

I am trying to find if anybody has got any money from blogging so far in India.

I will let you know once I know it.

2 comments:

  1. How much money you are aiming to make?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be happy to see even cents in my adSense account, as a proof of the concept and then there is no end to my imagination...

    ReplyDelete